Post- Operative Physiotherapy is an important part of the recovery following surgery. Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic provides quality post-operative rehabilitation following a variety of surgeries.
- Accelerates your recovery time
- Maximizes your function
- Improves strength, endurance and flexibility to ensure return to an active life
- Addresses associated musculoskeletal issues affecting your pain.
Our post-operative rehabilitation and treatment varies depending on the surgery you have had and will be tailored to your specific lifestyle, work and sporting needs.
We provide post-operative rehabilitation for the following:-
- Hip and knee replacements
- Rotator cuff repairs and associated shoulder injuries
- Repair following shoulder dislocation
- Knee Reconstruction (ACL Repair)
- Hip and knee arthroscopy
- Meniscal (knee) surgery
- Spinal surgery – Fusion, Laminectomy, Discectomy
- Post fracture
Post- Operative Treatment includes:-
- Mobilizations to reduce stiffness and restore joint movement
- Massage, releases and stretches to mould scar tissue and restore flexibility
- Graduated strength and endurance programmes
- Balance re-education
- Core stability programmes
- Dry needling
- Sports specific drills and a graded fitness programme to return you to your required activity level, including return to high level and contact sport
- Gym and hydrotherapy programmes
For further information on our post-operative treatment or to make an appointment to see our post- operative physiotherapist, please call Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic on +61 7 3855 1367.